This website uses its own and third party cookies, both during the browsing session and permanently, in order to function correctly, obtain information about the traffic or remember the actions and preferences of users for later moments.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or terminal when you access our website. Cookies allow us, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
The cookies used by www.counterest.net, or the third party acting on its behalf, are only associated with an anonymous user and your computer, and we do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password or your credit or debit card information in the cookies we use.
Thanks to cookies, it is possible that the server of www.counterest.net, or the third party acting on its behalf, recognizes the browser of the computer used by the user in order to make browsing easier, for example allowing access to users who have previously registered, access the areas or services offered by Counterest without having to register for each visit. They are also used to measure the audience and traffic parameters, monitor the progress and number of entries.
In the same way, the Web servers of www.counterest.net will be able to detect automatically the IP address and the domain name used by the user.
All this information is recorded in a server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of data in order to obtain statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web services, etc. In any case, said file is subjected to dissociation processes that prevent the identification of the users’ machine.
Classes of cookies
Our website www.counterest.net uses its own and third-party cookies, with different purposes, specifically:
– Own cookies: Are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website. We use them to manage sessions of logged-in users.
– Third party cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
– Session cookies: They are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website.
– Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a certain period of time, which can go from a few minutes to several years.
– Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website.
For this we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services we offer.
– We use Google Analytics in order to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users. In this way, our website remembers information that changes the appearance or behavior of the site, such as your preferred language or the region in which you are located. The provider of this cookie is Google.
– We use Google AdWords to collect information anonymously and report visits that arrive through advertising provided by Google AdWords without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
– We use Google in order to collect information anonymously and report visits that arrive through advertising managed by Google without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Google to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Google.
– We use Facebook in order to collect information anonymously and report visits that arrive through advertising provided by Facebook without identifying individual users. In this way, our website sends information to Facebook to prepare reports of the marketing campaigns launched. The provider of this cookie is Facebook.
Also, we inform you that since cookies are not necessary for the use of our website, you can block or disable them through the configuration of your browser. If you block or disable them you can continue to use our website, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
If you wish to revoke your consent regarding our cookies policy, you must delete them on your device through the configuration of your Internet browsers. These are the links of the different browsers that inform about cookies:
– For more information about the Firefox browser: http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
– For more information about the Chrome browser: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
– For more information about the Explorer browser: http://windows.microsoft.com/eses/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– For more information about the Safari browser: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– For more information about the Opera browser: http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.00/esES/cookies.html
We recommend you review this policy every time you access our Platform in order to be adequately informed about possible changes in it.
This year’s edition has gone ahead of legislation using a real-time automatic capacity control system. Counterest has installed its automatic people counters at the event.
Counterest has created people counters that have aready convinced the London Underground, the BBVA bank and La Padrera